Peachtree City’s Leader in Fiber Cement Siding[rev_slider Siding]Ideal Roofing and Exteriors is a certified James Hardie® Contractor. We offer a complete line of James Hardie® products in many styles and colors – all with the best guarantees in the siding business. Get the ideal siding solution for your house with James Hardie® and Ideal Roofing and Exteriors.
No matter where you live, you can own a home with an exterior that’s ideally suited for your local climate. The HardieZone™ System offers siding with specific performance attributes relative to the climate where your home is located. While other siding companies offer a “one-siding-fits-all” solution, James Hardie® gives you the ability to get the right siding for your climate every time.
James Hardie® products are a rare combination of beauty and durability and are considered “Green and Sustainable” by industry professionals. There are a number of quality building products in the marketplace to choose from, but only James Hardie® delivers the level of durability and peace-of-mind you can trust your home to. James Hardie® fiber cement siding is designed to last up to 50 years against cracking, rotting, hail damage, termites and many other problems that can plague the lifespan of a home.
Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you’ll get with James Hardie® siding products with ColorPlus® technology.
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 20 years
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2008)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding
- No need to hire – and pay for – an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 50-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie®-sided home